Managing your Nonprofit’s Online Presence with Legal Best Practices
Date/Time: October 13, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Speaker(s) name & organization:
Kulsoom Hasan, Esq.
Damion Josephs Esq., IBM Corporation
Teddi Maranzano, Patent Agent, IBM Corporation
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Establishing trust with your website users
- Using content from third parties on your website
- How to protect your organization’s name, logo, and other intellectual property
- Identifying and managing risks with maintaining your website
- How to properly collect and manage data from your site
- Disaster recovery – what happens if your site goes down?
- Things to think about when using other social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Legal issues if you are soliciting donations from your website