Who calls the shots? What you need to know about vaccines.
Date: April 21, 2020
Time: 12:00 – 12:30 pm
Speaker name & organization: Jennifer Grudnowski, Esq., Pro Bono Partnership
As more people are getting vaccinated against COVID-19, employers have many questions about how to manage their workforce in the face of this ever-changing landscape. In this brief lunch and learn webinar, we will address some of the issues you should be thinking about when determining how to manage vaccinations in your workforce.
QUESTIONS COVERED WILL INCLUDE
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated?
- Can employers encourage or incentivize employees to get vaccinated?
- How do employers deal with a workforce that might include a mix of vaccinated and non-vaccinated employees?
- Do employers have to give time off to employees for vaccinations/recovery time after being vaccinated?
- Can an employer ask if an employee has received the COVID vaccine?